Silence here… only means good stuff of course! We’ve got already so much great stuff to show, but we’re saving it all up for the next sunday Blender Conference talk. A bit of a tease is always more fun 🙂
After the conference we will be much more open, and just post our amazing discoveries right away. The only thing we’ll be reluctant with is revealing the full story.
What’s everyone working on?
- David concept-arts the Dragon. (We already have a final girl, she’s awesome!)
- Colin works on the conference presentation, and with script writer on final tweaks. We want to cut some in the film… it was getting just too much. Last week’s storyboarding and crappymatic edits reveiled it too.
- Angela is modeling the final character and making facial rig test setups.
- Soenke continues shader testing, he did hair last week, now trying eyebrows and other facial hair.
- Nathan is at home for his bro’s wedding, but he did already make a cool 2.5 rig last week. He’ll be back tomorrow.
- Lee is using this rig now to make a fight shot test.
- Campbell & Brecht are both fixing a gazillion of bugs, and run in and out the studio all the time to get them artists working with 2.5!
- And me? I managed to get Blender compile again today, on my 5 year old mac, and for first time in over a month! Not that I can code now, have to work on the talks on the conference too… 🙂