David Revoy made a cool series of banners, for everyone who likes to help us promoting the campaign. Add it to your websites! 🙂
Further short news snippets:
- We presented Blender 2.5 and the Durian project prominently at Siggraph (see picture). I brought about 250 BBB dvds as give-aways which caused quite some amazement… giving away free stuff? Yeah, but then just buy the durian dvd now!
- Several companies at Siggraph expressed interest to support Durian, especially to support us making it stereo/3d. All of this is tentative still, doing follow-ups now.
- I’m also invited as a speaker on IBC – http://www.ibc.org – the leading international conference and gigantic tradeshow for the digital media industry. Will be great networking opportunity!
- Colin is currently working with Martin Lodewijk about first script treatments, things are looking very promising. Will need to kick Martin a bit to speed-up so we can get to work on breakdown and storyboards in september.
- In less than two weeks, all the Durian artists (+ Brecht & me) will come over to Amsterdam for the pre-production week! Is going to be exciting, expect fun stories and pictures here all week.
- More gold sponsors in! Check sponsor page… we’re also very proud of the presale campaign sofar, goes great!