Since my last post and over the holidays I have mostly been working on smaller things which I didn’t even think it worth posting about, some of these were requested for specific tasks, others were just for fun. Recorded 5 videos, read on for the other 3.
And before you ask, all this is in the public subversion builds.
Shape Key Transfer
Grease Pencil Depth
AutoDepth (back from 2.4x)
Baking (back from 2.4x)
- Solidify Modifier (much requested, after the editmode tool)
- Sequencer copy Paste, needed for comparing 2 versions of the animated storyboards.
- Presets, Render/Cloth/SSS
- API Reference, now generate using the sphinx documentation system (used by Python)
Access by Right Click “View Docs”, Can be searched unlike old API docs.
- Fast ray cast, function that can be called from python.
- Passing on maintenance of Rigify to Nathan, development continues in smaller fixes and refinements.